DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
- A copy of the patient’s identity card;
- A copy of all the recent medical documentation (hospital discharge note, CT scan results, histopathological examination results, etc.);
- A referral issued by the family doctor;
- A health care service request form (download here) signed and stamped by the family doctor or by a specialized doctor;
- The health card of the insured individual or a certificate issued by the CAS (The Health Insurance Fund) to prove the status of the insured person.
INITIAL MEDICAL ASSESSMENT
Once the patients, children or adults, are registered with the HOSPICE Casa Sperantei, the initial medical assessment will be run by one of the doctors of the organization, this assessment taking place either at the medical office within the foundation or at the patient’s home.
Following this first consultation the patient is then assigned to one of the provided health care services. Depending on the initial assessment one of the following may be recommended: health care services at home, hospitalization in the units that provide accommodation or visiting the day centers. There are also situations when doctors may recommend patients taking up new radiotherapy or chemotherapy sessions within the Oncology Hospital followed by entering a HOSPICE health care service.