The HOSPICE services are addressed to the adults suffering from oncological diagnostics and children with severe conditions (congenital malformations, neuro-muscular dystrophies, etc). The support of the organization is also given to the families of the HOSPICE patients and is adapted to each situation.
After being taken into HOSPICE care, the multidisciplinary team of the organization evaluates the patient condition and understands the current palliative care needs. Afterwards, the HOSPICE team decides the direction of the patient towards adequate HOSPICE services:
- Hospitalization in the HOSPICE units;
- Out-patient unit consultations (assistance without hospitalization);
- Specialized interventions in day centres (social, psycho-emotional and spiritual counselling, individualized physiotherapy programmes, creative-recreational activities).
HOSPICE services are offered to the patients that can move and to those hospitalized in our in-patient unit. We organize recreational activities that allow the patients to socialize, relax in a pleasant atmosphere or to use art in a creative way, as a communication instrument in order to overcome the emotional and spiritual problems connected to the illness.
- Holistic evaluation and medical assistance
- Establishing an individual treatment plan;
- Medical treatment and bandages;
- Service for mammary prosthesis and lymphedema;
- Stoma care
- Medical gymnastics
- Motricity exercises – games
- The construction of personalized exercise packages
- Multisensorial stimulation
- The usage of adhesive bands for maintaining the muscular and articular tonus;
- Education of the family in order for it to help the patients with their exercise at home.
Psycho-emotional counselling and support:
- Individual psychotherapy;
- Support groups.
Individual spiritual counselling for the patients and families
- Biblical group study
- Occasional religious programmes
- Offers information and support for accessing and obtaining patient social rights
- Ensures the relationship with other social service providers (NGOs, foundations and associations, DGASPC, district city halls) that answer the identified needs;
- Offers counselling and emotional support to the family during the bereavement period.
- Manicure activities without cleaning the cuticles, make-up and hair styling
- Counselling regarding wearing the wig – on demand
This service has the purpose to increase self-esteem.
Acest serviciu are ca scop creșterea imaginii de sine.